Best Practice. From Emotions to Meaning
Another learning mobility. This time for youth.
The project stems from the desire to support youngsters to develop an inner compass that helps them to navigate the complexity of current times. The main goal is to equip young adults with the emotional skills that help them to develop resilience and flexibility to thrive in a world that is constantly changing.
Specific outcomes are as follows:
- Gain drive and motivation, by living an intense experience of self-reflection and self-discovery in connection to the topic of emotional agility
- Develop a network of friends and acquaintances from different countries and cultures, raising their appreciation for diversity
- Exchange activities, tools and ideas about emotional agility, enriching their personal and professional tool-box
- Exchange personal experiences with people from different cultural and social background, widening their understanding of cultural diversity and how to approach it creating inclusion
- Discover and develop their potential to impact their own community, by being concretely involved in preparation and implementation activities
- Develop more confidence to enter the labour market
- Increase their chances for active citizenship and dialogue with the rest of society
While consulting the E+ project results’ platform, we noticed that the total number of funded projects including the meta-word “Emotional Intelligence” is 1148.
After in-depth assessment and analysis, we extrapolated a couple of initiatives tackling the same scope/domain (or similar) addressed by ESSENCE. The resources provided by these projects can be of meaningful relevance for ESSENCE target groups from several perspectives as they represent further platforms of reference for their capacity building and professional development, and diversified sources of training opportunities.
The project’s information that we report hare above is extrapolated from the description of the proposal as published on the project results’ platform