Training, Research & Development Marta Czyżewska
Assistant Professor at Department of Entrepreneurship and Social Innovations, Institute of Law and Economics, Pedagogical University of Cracow.
• Over 20 years of experience as a trainer, lecturer and researcher. Provides training in entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, accounting and finance.
• The research focused on entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, innovativeness financing and startup development.
• Advisor and consultant for companies and startups in applying for EU funds, in business modeling, financial analyzes, business planning, audits of business processes.
• She works with different target groups: students, companies' employees, unemployed and entrepreneurs.
• Presently, also the owner of "Training, Research & Development Marta Czyżewska".